Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pure Joy!!!

Since today was such a nice day we decided to do a picnic and take the boys to the park. We started out running a couple of errands, stopped at Sonic to get lunch, and headed to the park. It was 80 degrees which made for a beautiful day and tons of people at the park. I don't think I have seen it so full. Since it was so full we also went to a different park to let them play more. We had such a great time spending time as a family!! Beware tons of pictures!! Now that I have a new camera I am always taking pictures.







I know this one is blurry but I thought it was cute!!!!

3 comments:

LucyH said...

Can you believe this wonderful weather? Your boys are so big!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Lots of pictures is a good thing :)

The Pyfer Party said...

THose moments are some of my favorites. Just hangin out as a family. I LOVE it!