Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What we woke up to!!!



Yes it is ice on the roads and everywhere. All the schools were cancelled. We got in our car to head to one of my doctors appointments, the roads were pretty slick so we drove slow and took our time. when we were half way there they called and said the morning appointments were cancelled because of the weather, a little frustrating but oh well, I go later today at 4:20!! Hope the roads clear up by then. Hope you all have a great day, as for us we will be staying inside.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

They canceled for that???? You should see my house! Covered!!!

Michelle Michel said...

Haha...I have to admit it didn't look very intense..but what a fun day off inside with the family! Sounds like fun!

The Nielsons said...

I'm glad I'm here in SUNNY ARIZONA. Burr... it looks cold.

Rebecca said...

We stayed inside and didn't get out of our jammies for most of the day. I don't think Maya or Melody made it out of their jammies for more than an hour or so. :)
By the way, I'm excited to find out what you are having!!

Rogers Family said...

Wow, looks like fun! I wish it would snow here. Enjoy every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, what was the temp? I bet it was cold.

Jones Family said...

Yikes! Looks like fun! I am loving the weather here right now. It's not too cold, nice enough to have the windows open but not too hot. I love it! We are going to have a picnic at the park tonight as a family to soak up the lovely weather. Miss you!