Monday, January 5, 2009

Lucas is 2!!!!

Today is Luke's Birthday!!! I can't believe he is already 2. It seems like I just had him and now he is getting so big. He is such a funny kid with such a cute personality. He is talking really good now and can tell me what he wants. He is my little momma's boy and loves to be with me or holding me. He loves his big brother Cameron and loves to do everything with him. He is such a joy to have in our lives. Luke has been such a happy boy today, he woke up excited and was singing happy birthday all day. He got a cozy car and loves it. He got so excited and would not get out of it for awhile. He also got some books and a game for his little leaps. Happy Birthday baby!!! We love you and are so happy you are part of our family.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! They grow up so fast huh? Cute pics! I bet he loves his new car, way cool! :)

Nikki Nielson said...

What a cute picture of him in that car! It is crazy that all of our babies are 2 now, wow! Glad you had a fun day.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! I'm so sorry that we missed coming on Monday. My brain is fried these days! What a cute boy he is!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when you had him too. It goes soooooo fast. He is so cute.

"Happy Birthday Lucas."

The Nielsons said...

What a cutie..Luke is growing up so fast. It was great seeing you at Christmas time the boys are so adorable. You are doing a great job as a mother and I am so proud of you.

The Husted Handful said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!