Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long Night!!!

Last night was not one to be happy about and it lasted forever. At about 12:30am Cameron woke up crying and saying ouch it hurts, ouch it hurts and just crying as hard as ever. So I waited a few minutes and decided I should probably go check on him. He was crying saying his feet were hurting. I thought that his feet had fallen asleep or something so I rubbed them for a few minutes then kissed him good night and tucked him in. I thought okay that's okay it's just once in the night. Oh no was I wrong, he woke up every hour on the hour, crying out in pain. After a couple of times going up and down my stairs I brought him down but in the process Luke was woken up, so both boys came into our bed for about 30 mins. I got tired of not getting comfortable or having any room and took them back up to there room. About 30 mins after I got back in bed Cameron started crying out again, this time I just let him cry it out to see how long he would go, he stopped after about 10 mins and fell asleep. Another hour later he cried again. By this time it was 4:30am and I had, had it. I got him out of bed and brought him into bed with me, and he stayed there until Luke woke up. I have no idea what the problem was, I think it might be growing pains, but I have no idea. I know you are probably thinking you should have given him Tylenol or something but I didn't have any. He seems fine today and has not complained. I hope tonight will go much better. Wish me luck!!!!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, that stinks! I hope you have a better night tonight!

Rogers Family said...

That sucks. Isaac gets that every once in a while. He tells me that his legs are sick:(. It makes me so sad. Good luck tonight. Go to the store and get some tylenol. Hopefully you can get a nap!

Juli said...

Those sleepless nights are always the worst. The second worst thing is the day after a sleepless night. Good luck tonight!

Staci said...

Drew does that too sometimes. When he does it he gets himself so worked up that you can't even go near him for like an hour. It's miserable.

Michelle Michel said...

such a bummer! hope he is feeling better and that you get caught up on that missed sleep!

Natalie said...

Hey Brittney! To get the poll on your blog, just go to customize, add gadgets, scroll down and it should say poll, then type in what you want the poll to say! I'm keeping the day I'm finding out secret, so that it keeps my mom in suspense, just kidding. It's in a couple weeks though! :) Are you guys finding out soon? Hope you're feeling well!

Tiffany said...

Crazy!! Who knows with kids!! I can't wait to see what you are having!!