Friday, January 30, 2009

Luke's 2 year well check!!

Yesterday I took Luke to his 2 year well check up. He weighs 26 lbs and is 35 inches tall. He is in the 25th percentile so a little small for his age but nothing to be concerned about. He also got two shots but was such a brave boy, so I took him to the mall to ride the carousel, he loves those horses. He had a clean bill of health and the doctor said he looked great and was doing very good talking and answering questions. I still can't believe he is two...time flys.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

I can't believe he's 2! For some reason I keep on thinking that he's older. Shots are no fun! I'm so glad that he was such a brave boy for you!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I can't believe Luke is 2, CRAZY! Glad he is well!

Natalie said...

I'm glad Luke's doing well! 2 already, time sure does fly bye huh? :)

Laura said...

yea! what a big boy! actually, I think both of my kids are now bigger than Luke!! miss you guys.

Deanne Wahl said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. I can't believe that he is already two. How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear what you are having. I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl :) ps I want to see some prego pics!

Necia said...

Wow..time does fly by!!! I can't believe he is two already!!

Rogers Family said...

I always hate taking them to get their shots. It makes me feel so sorry for them. Do you know what the sex of your next one is yet? Let me know!

Rogers Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.