Monday, December 29, 2008

17 hours later!!!

We made it back home last night at about 8 pm. That drive is such a long one. We had a blast visiting my family for Christmas though so the drive was worth it. The boys did great except for the last hour Luke was dying to get out of the car and wanted out. Portable DVD players are an amazing thing, I don't know what we would have done without it. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful week!!!! We miss you already and are looking forward to seeing you in March!!!

5 comments:

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Hey Brittney. I am glad you were able to come to AZ for Christmas. I had no idea it would take 16 hours though. You are brave! As for March, it would be great to see you. We are heading up to Utah though, not sure on the dates, but probably the 5th-15th. My sis-in-law is getting married. Here is my number 435-770-9381 (cell). Happy New Year!

Diana

Rebecca said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had a great trip!

The Pyfer Party said...

I am glad everyone made it back in one piece. Those drives are so tough but they are always worth it. Yeah! I was sad you werent in town though. Oh well, maybe next time!

Chauntel said...

Merry Christmas. I'm glade you were able to go home. Christmas without family is kind of hard.

Tiffany said...

Oh wow! Thank goodness for those DVD players! I can't even imagine trips without them!! I would probably fly everywhere!! LOL That is seriously crazy that we are due on the exact same day!! WHOA!! I can't wait to see what we have! It would be cool though if we had the oposite of what we have now! Only time will tell!!