Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our little Sunbeam!!!

Can you believe it? Cameron is now a sunbeam. Today was his first Sunday in Primary and he loved it. He kept on asking all morning when it was time to go to Primary and couldn't stand the wait. They had all the sunbeams walk into opening exercises with graduation hats on, they all looked so cute. Cameron was just beaming, I wish I would have had my camera. After church I asked how it was and he said it was fun and that he wanted to go back to Primary. I am so happy that he loved it so much. Reid and I thought that we were going to be his teachers but we have been switched and now teach the CTR 5. I was a little disappointed but I think it will be better that way. Cameron can go to his own class. Here's our little sunbeam!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I just got put into sunbeams! It is such a fun age.

Heidi said...

What a cutie pie! He looks so handsome.

Natalie said...

How exciting! I bet he will love Primary! Cute photo! :)

Melinda said...

He is so stinking cute! I'm glad he enjoyed Sunbeams! They grow up so fast!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe it! Where did the years go? Melody loved it too! I am glad they had a good time.

Anonymous said...

He is such a stud. I just got called to sunbeams and I was thinking about what kids would be in my class. I started thinking "Jay Wahl, Olivia O Connor, Cameron Haynie, wait, oh, he moved."

But he really is a sunbeam. What a big boy!

We miss you!

Leann said...

Wow, he reminds of me Shawn.