Thursday, January 27, 2011

Woody and Buzz obsession!

Owen is obsessed with Woody and Buzz Lightyear from the Toy Story movies. I think it all started with those giant Woody and Buzz dolls that Cameron and Luke got for Christmas. So a couple weeks ago I was Party City looking to get stuff for Luke's spiderman party when I walked past the Toy Story section, I didn't even say a thing and I heard Owen say," Woody, I want Woody, Woody!" I was thinking what did he just say Woody. Nah couldn't be then I started to walk away and he cried,"Woody I want Woody, Woody!" It was so stinkin cute, so I let him hold a package of invitations till I got to the checkout. Owen will walk around saying Woody and Buzz all day long, he even has Woody and Buzz dolls that he takes to bed with him. He has claimed his brothers big dolls for his own and will go in their room and pull them out to play with. The other day I remembered we had a little woody and Buzz backpack that was given to Owen awhile ago. I pulled it out and put it on him, he wore it for like 4 hours and would cry and ask for me to put it back on when I would try to take it off. He also has sippy cups that have Woody and Buzz on the tops of them. He will tell me which one he wants, Woody or Buzz. I tried to put Toy Story 3 in the other day to see if he would watch it but it didn't last long. I think this little obsession is kind of cute!! I wonder how long it will last?!

0 comments: