Thursday, January 27, 2011

7th Anniversary!

On December 27th Reid and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary. We didn't really do much that day except we took our kids to Outback Steakhouse with us for dinner. We got some gift cards for Christmas and thought why not go and enjoy it. It was a monday night so we decided to take them with us. A couple weeks later we celebrated by going to The Melting Pot for dinner by ourselves. It was really fun and very good. We had a great time! I have been thinking about how much we have done and accomplished it those 7 years, graduated college, had 3 babies, moved 3-4 times, had various callings, 2 jobs, bought 2 houses and so much more. It has been a wild and crazy ride but has been the best 7 years ever. I feel so blessed to have Reid in my life and to be married to a worthy priesthood holder and to know that we can be together forever. He is such a wonderful husband and dad. I love you so much Reid and can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.

me and my boys on my 7th Anniversary!

0 comments: