Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cameron's first Field Trip

Thanks to wonderful friends I was able to go with Cameron on his first field trip. We went to a Tree Farm about 45 minutes North of were we live. I had such a great time being able to spend one on one time with him. We went to a puppet show, went on a hay ride to the trees, saw a pig, a bunny, chickens, and some goats. It was so cold outside but I loved spending time with Cameron and he even warmed me up by sitting on my lap during the hay ride. He is growing up so fast I can hardly stand it. He loves school and is doing so great with his reading and writing and he just adores his teacher. He is such a happy, sweet, and loving boy. He has made tons of new friends at school. I am so proud of you buddy and I love you Cameron! Thanks for letting me come with you I had such a great time!

petting the bunny
waiting for the puppet show.
Cameron and myself on the Hay ride
Cameron
Camerons class
Cameron and Parker on their Thinking stumps! (That's what they called them)
Me and Cameron
Jill and Parker
Cameron and Parker

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Love your earrings, Brittney! :)