Saturday, May 9, 2009

Movie Theatre

Since Reid was helping a friend move and I didn't want to just sit at home, I decided to brave it and take both boys to see the movie Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. I knew going into it that it might not work and so I didn't have my hopes up very high. I am very happy to say that I was thoroughly impressed, both boys sat through the entire movie and didn't even move. Of course since it was in 3D we had to wear the 3D glasses. The glasses were really big and Luke kept knocking them off but with a little help from me everything worked out. I think it being in 3D helped out a ton especially with all the stuff popping out at you. The movie was really cute and way fun to watch in 3D. We had a blast, and I am so relieved that I didn't have to chase Luke around and try to get him to sit still. Here's a picture of the boys in their 3D glasses.

5 comments:

Staci said...

How fun! Todd took Drew to see that movie and they both liked it! I have another question for you too-what kind of camera do you guys have? I'm just starting to look for one and I remember liking the one you had down here for your brothers wedding and was just curious what type it was! Hope you guys are doing great!!

Heidi said...

How fun! Love the glasses! I took Jake and Emmi myself to see that movie and wondered too how it would go. It was Jake's first movie. He sat there meserized the whole time. Snacks do help though!

Katrina Wright said...

I took Chloe to see that movie as well she loved it. Ee did not do the 3d cause the glasses would not have worked at all! It was so cute!

The Felix Family said...

CUTE!! They are so funny. I can't believe you are 30 weeks. That is when my water broke. Can you imagine having him now? Good luck with the last little bit I hope it goes by fast for ya!

The Pyfer Party said...

So fun! I have been wanting to take my kids!