Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all you mothers, mothers to be and future mothers. I hope you all have had a wonderful day and were able to take some time for yourselves. I had an okay day. I got to sleep in, well sort of with my boys coming in and out of my room. The boys were at each others throats all day and out of control more than normal. I don't know what the deal was, there must be something in the air. The highlight was that Reid got me a table that I can do my scrapbooking on that I have been wanting since we moved here. I am so excited and can't wait to finally get some what caught up. I am also 30 weeks pregnant today and can't believe how fast it is going by. 10 weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

The boys seemed to be that same way this morning, but then got better after naptime!!

Rogers Family said...

Sounds like a great mother's day present. Congrats on 30 weeks. It seems like the last few weeks takes forever though. Hope that didn't discourage you. You will do great! Good luck on the delivery if I don't talk to you before then.