Thursday, May 21, 2009

Doctors Appointments

Cameron had his 4 year well check yesterday. He weighs 28.8 lbs (1 percentile) and is 38 inches tall (7th percentile). The doctors have some concerns about his growing, so sometime in the next week I have to take him in to have his wrists x-rayed to look at his growth plates and then they want me to take him to do full blood work to see all of his levels. I am a little nervous and hope that everything comes out okay and that there are no major concerns.

On a side note. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and we set the induction date for July 13th (6 days early). That means I only have about 7 1/2 weeks or so left. So if I don't go into labor or have the baby before that day, that's when he will come. I am so excited and can't wait to meet our sweet little guy. I can't believe how fast it has all seemed to go by. The boys are getting more and more excited. We still do not have a name for this little guy but will have one eventually, I think we are going to wait until we meet him.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited for your new little guy! It has flown by!

The Felix Family said...

YAY! I am such a planner that I love knowing exactly when they will be here(unless they come early, of course) I hope everything is OK with Cameron. Its always scary when something could be wrong!

Staci said...

That's exciting about the baby! It's almost here! That's crazy about Cameron though! I think sometime doctors go TOTALLY overboard. Carli had her 2 year appointment on Monday and she's only in the 5th percentile for everything but luckily she has the same doctor that I had as a baby as he knows that my family is just petite plus he says he'd rather have a skinny kid any day of the week. I'm sure Cameron is totally fine. Let us know how it goes though.

Rogers Family said...

Yea, it's so great to have an actual date set. I think it's so much easier to get through those last few weeks when you can have an actual "count down"! We will be praying for Cameron and for your upcoming delivery.

Jessica said...

I'm sure everything is going to be fine with Cameron, if it makes you feel better Chance is really short and Lanie is really tall...she is sooo going to pass him! Like your friends said before doctors do go overboard...my doctor did that to me, and when she found out more it was nothing! Well that is exciting about this baby coming...it has gone by fast!

Diana Carver Photography said...

At first I thought that 28 lbs was a typo, I think Spencer is at least 36 lbs, but of course everyone is different. I hope everything turns out ok.

Jen said...

Yeah I am excited you have your induction date. that means our BOYS will be less then a month apart. How fun. I can't wait!