Monday, May 18, 2009

4 years old!!


Today is Cameron's 4th birthday and I can hardly believe it. The past 4 years have flown by. We have loved having Cameron as part of our family, he has been such a joy and a blessing in our lives. He is such a sweet and tenderhearted little boy who thinks of others before himself. He is such a great big brother to Luke and is always willing to help him out or make him happier, of course they have their moments but for the most part he is helpful with Luke. He is very loving and always tells me he loves me and gives me hugs and kisses. He is into anything super hero now and pretends to be one. He has such a creative imagination and comes up with all sorts of adventures. He wants to be an astronaut when he grows up and tells me almost everyday that he wants to go into space. He is so much fun to be around. I am one lucky mom to have such a sweet little guy. Happy Birthday Cameron...I love you so much!!!!

5 comments:

meg said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I can't believe he's 4 already--I also can't believe you will have 3 boys all so close...I didn't realize how close they were. You will sure be busy, but it will be so much fun. The cake looked so cute...

The Felix Family said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I can't beieve he is four. I was thinking him and Kylie were closer in age then they are. It looks like he had a great party. Great job on the cake! P.S. you are 31 weeks and 1 day...that is the day Jase was born!

The Pyfer Party said...

Yeah happy birthday to Cameron!

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! We thought about you on Kendis birthday and wish you could have come to her princess party! Glad you had fun on your birthday!

Sarah Rowley said...

I love the eggo cake! Happy Birthday, Cameron!