Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom, We cleaned our room!!!

Yesterday Cameron and Luke came downstairs and said, "Mom, we cleaned our room!" I thought okay, wow that is great, I didn't even have to ask them to. They really wanted me to come up and see it. As I rounded the corner at the top of the stairs this is what I saw.

Yes as you can see it is a mattress with a bunch of blankets and toys on it, in the hallway.
This was what their room looked like.

I must say it was clean but that is not where Cameron's bed is supposed to be. All I could say was Thank you!! How can you get mad at such cute boys for trying to be helpful? They did the same thing again today!!! I guess I need to show them how to really clean their room and not to throw it in the hallway.

8 comments:

Melinda said...

How funny! What great boys you have!

The Felix Family said...

That's funny! I love it when Kylie thinks she had done something amazing for me and is really excited about it.

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is funny! Spencer likes to clean up too, but sometimes his definition of cleaning up is not the same as mine! I love that he tries.

Heidi said...

Hilarious! I'm so glad you blogged about it, now you'll remember it forever and laugh.

Rogers Family said...

That;s too cute. Isn't being a mother the best. You should be sure and right doen all of these cute stories in a dafe place. They will be so happy to hear them when they are older.

The Husted Handful said...

Oh my gosh this is the funniest thing ever!!!

What mom is really thinking is thank you for a bigger mess!!!

Natalie said...

Oh man Brittney! That is the funniest thing ever! I even showed Chad! :) What great helpers your boys are! :) I love it! Hope you've been feeling well and everything.

uniquelynat said...

that is sooo funny! and cute that they really thought they were doing something so good. that is what makes motherhood such an adventure...and helps us realize the areas we need to work on. :$