Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas and I hope you have all had a wonderful day. We actually got to come to Arizona for Christmas and have had a wonderful time. It was a last minute decision which I am so happy we made. We got in the car Friday after work and drove the 16 hour drive and got here Saturday morning. The boys had so much fun today opening their presents. They both asked Santa for Cowboys guns, which they received and they also got hats and boots. They both look adorable all dressed up. I also got a new camera and can't wait to figure out how everything works. I will post pictures soon!!!

1 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

Merry Christmas to you too! It sounds like you had a great time! I can't wait to see pics of the boys.