Saturday, December 27, 2008

5 years of wedded bliss!!!

Today is mine and Reids 5th Anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 5 years, wow where does time go. The past 5 years have been very eventful and such a blast. In those 5 years we have moved 6 times, graduated college, started a career, owned two houses, had two kids with one on the way, got a dog, went on a couple trips here and there, and have enjoyed every minute. I look forward to the wonderful opportunities that we have and will get to have. I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing person. Reid is such a loving, caring, and understanding person. He is a wonderful dad and my boys absolutely love him to death. I am so grateful for an eternal marriage and family. I love you so much babe, Happy Anniversary!!!!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! It was nice to see you and your family the other night! I hope your ride home goes smoothly. :) ttyl

LucyH said...

5 years! Such an old married couple!