Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First

Today I had my first ultrasound and got the first picture of our baby. The doctor said everything looks great and that things are going the way they are supposed to be going. I was really excited to get to hear the heartbeat but I didn't get to... it is still too early. The doctor thought I was futher along but the baby measured 6 and a half weeks. I could see a little flutter in the ultrasound picture that the heart is beating just couldn't hear it yet. It is so exciting to be going through this again.

8 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

Congratulations, I'm happy things are going good for you!!

Spencer and Amy said...

I am glad that everything is going well Brit! We miss you guys!

The Felix Family said...

Does this mean your due date is moved back? I sure do LOVE July babies. I hope it comes them!! Good luck and congrats again!

Natalie said...

That is awesome that you got an ultrasound already! Hope you are feeling well! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's exciting. Soon enough you'll get to hear it. It sure is a good sound!

*Jessica* said...

I love ultrasounds, of any kind. Glad everything looks great!

Melinda said...

I'm glad that everything is on track and you and the baby are healthy!

Heidi said...

Glad things are going well! How exciting.