Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tonsillitis, and other sickness

Cameron has not been feeling very good for the past couple of days. I finally got worried and wanted to know what was wrong so I took him in to the doctor, even though we do not have insurance until May 1st. I was relieved but sad to find out that he has tonsillitis. 10 days of antibiotics ahead of us but he should be okay. I hope it will go away with the antibiotics. I really don't want him to have to have surgery to get them removed this young. Luke and I are both sick with colds as well. Hopefully this will pass us soon. Hope everyone else is happy and healthy.

5 comments:

The Husted Handful said...

I hope your little guy and you feel better soon!

Necia said...

So sad!! Carson has had a fever the last few days but it finally broke today!! I HATE SICK KIDS!!! no fun..Hope Cameron gets feeling better soon!

The Pyfer Party said...

Poor little guy. :( It is so tough!

Melinda said...

I hope your family is feeling well soon! Something's going around because Danny has a cold, and I have a sinus infection!

The Felix Family said...

Dang! That is too bad! I hate it when kids are sick! I hope he feels better soon!