Sunday, April 12, 2009

26 Weeks!!!


Here they are for those who have been asking. I am 26 weeks now and am definitely showing it. I am feeling great and feeling the baby kick all the time, he is quite the active one especially at night. I just love being able to feel the baby move and to get to experience the whole thing, even if it keeps me up a little longer. Reid can feel the baby now and I think Cameron felt him the other morning. My only complaints are the constant heart burn, not being able to get comfortable at night, and having no clothes to wear. I am happy to say that I have not even had to wear maternity clothes yet. I am still in that stage where maternity clothes are too big but my other clothes are barely making it. I have luckily had some clothes that are a little bigger that have been working great. I am sure it won't last much longer though, I feel bigger and bigger everyday. I am looking forward to finally meeting this sweet little guy!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're little. I'm glad things are going well and there aren't too many complaints. He'll be here before you know it :-)

Rogers Family said...

I'm really happy for you girl. You look adorable. I saw your mom the other day at the dr. office and it was so great to see her. You look like you're feeling good.

Diana Carver Photography said...

You are looking great! Your complain list looks identical to mine! We can't wait to see photos of your little guy!

Diana Carver Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there :) You are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your story :)
If you are looking for funky, sexy, versatile and affordable maternity wear, please visit us here at Maternity Wear for the latest fashion on Maternity Clothes.

Jessica said...

You look great! I wish I will look as good, but I already feel huge, and can't fit into any of my clothes!

The Felix Family said...

You look so cute!! Your tiny. The worst part for me about being pregnant is the heartburn and no clothes. I get so sick of the same old clothes that only fit. Good luck with the rest of it.

Leann said...

I didn't know you were expecting! That's so awesome! Congrats! 3 boys will definitely keep your hands full! You look beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

We are like exactly due the same time! Except you are WAY smaller than me! YOu look so cute! Thanks for your advice for the Easter lesson! It worked well!

The Husted Handful said...

You look great!! He will be such a cutie just like your other 2!

Heidi said...

You look so good! I bet you are getting so so excited.

The Pyfer Party said...

you are so cute!