Thursday, April 30, 2009

Earth

So lately Cameron has been talking about the earth and how we live on Earth and that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father created it for us. He also has been talking about becoming an astronaunt and going into space. So the other day we were driving in the car and he was asking me all sorts of questions about Earth. Then he said, " Mom, I am done with the Earth. I want to get in a rocket and go to space." I just had to laugh. Crazy boy. He is all about rockets and practices take offs and all sorts of things. I just love his imagination, so funny!!!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Aren't boys just the best. That was a cute story. It's so sweet how they are just so facinated with Heavenly Father and heaven. Isaac talks about Jesus everyday and it is just the sweetest thing.

The Felix Family said...

That is so cute. I love it when little kids talk. They say the greatest things. That would be awesome he really did grow up to be an astronaut. What a smart boy for knowing what that is.