Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ta-Da!!!

Here are the pictures from our wonderful weekend of painting. We finished the boys room, the baby's room, our upstairs hallway, the stair walls, our really tall front entry, and the island in my kitchen. It was a lot of work but turned out even better than we thought. I am really happy with the outcome and can't wait to finish our family room. I also can't wait to get the rooms completely decorated and set up. I have so many ideas for the baby's and boys room, I hope they come together the way I want them to.

Cameron and Luke's room



The baby's room

Don't mind the mess, this room is the extra/junk room for now until the baby comes.

Part of our front entry

10 comments:

Staci said...

So cute! I love it! You guys did great!

Rogers Family said...

Looks awesome. You can come do my house next:). The babies room is especially adorable. My boys room is done in firetruck right now and they love it. I will try and get some pics posted soon.

Diana Carver Photography said...

I love the colors, can't wait to see how they turned out once they are decorated!

Melinda said...

Wow! Your house looks great! I really like the baby's room! It's super cute!

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Wow! I am so impressed. The rooms look awesome!!!

The Husted Handful said...

The paint turned out great, I love the stripes! The boys were probably so excited to see their room all finished!

The Felix Family said...

It look so good! I bet it is sop fun to have it done. You piocked great colors. I really like them. I can't wait to see the rooms all decorated.

Rebecca said...

That looks so good!! Great job!

Leann said...

wow, everything looks great!

Jones Family said...

Very cute Britt! You did a great job! I need to paint as well, I just never get around to actually doing it. Miss ya!