Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fort Worth Zoo!!

On Wednesday Cameron, Luke and I and our friends Megan and Alex went to the Fort Worth Zoo. The boys have been bugging me for a long time to go to the zoo and we finally had a beautiful day and the opportunity to go. They loved seeing all the animals. The zoo was really beautiful and it was fun to see all the different animals. Camerons favorite were the Penguins, he loved watching them swim in the water. Luke loved all the animals and especially the train ride that we got to go on at the end. They also had this bird exihbit, where the birds were everywhere. You can buy sticks with food on them and the birds will land on the stick and eat the food. The boys thought is was so cool to have the birds so close. Luke kept on running after them trying to get them to eat off his stick. I was really excited to take them but I don't think I will do it again until this next baby is already here, there were lots of hills and it was really hard being pregnant, carrying a packback and pulling two boys in the wagon but well worth it to see how excited the boys were. We had a great day!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Necia said...

I love the ZOO...How fun!!

Natalie said...

Awesome pictures! I bet your boys had so much fun! I wish we lived closer to the zoo...and that the weather would get nicer so we could actually go! :) Hope you have been feeling well!

Rebecca said...

Looks fun!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Yay for the zoo! we just went a couple of weeks ago with Necia and are maybe going back on Friday!

Looks like you had a good time!

The Pyfer Party said...

hey man! When you come to my side of the tracks you should call! I am glad you guys had fun! It is my favorite zoo!