Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

So yesterday I went to see Twilight and I loved it!! A couple friends and I went. We got to the theatre at about 4 and were the first in line for our 5:30 showing. I didn't mind the wait, we had fun just visiting and talking. After dinner we went to Mimi's cafe for dinner and visited and talked about the movie and were the last ones to leave the resturant. My overall opinion of the movie was it was great. Although parts of it bothered me but for the most part I really enjoyed it. The book was definitely way better than that movie like most are, but I thought they did a pretty good job at portraying certain parts. I can't wait for the next movie to come out and I totally want to read all of the books again.

8 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

We were laughing so hard at the part where Bella sits by Edward in biology class for the first time! And every time they showed Jasper! I still enjoyed it. Good times!

Heidi said...

I can't wait to see this. I'm waiting for my cousin to come into town next week so we can see it together! Glad to hear you thought it was great!

Rebecca said...

I had so much fun!! Thanks for including me!

Jessica said...

I have to agree with Sarah...Jasper face was great! The did a good job, I just wished it was more like four hours so they could so a lot more!

Nikki Nielson said...

Natalie and I went and saw it too! What a fun and cheesy movie. We loved it but I think sometimes laughed when we weren't suppose to. I feel the same as you though it was really good and just really fun to go out with a bunch of girls!

Trisha said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I just saw your blog! Of course I am hoping for you that it is a little girl....we'll keep our fingers crossed for you. Twilight was awesome! I'm ready to see it again!

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see the movie! I just finished book number 3, and I can't wait to start number 4!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see Twilight! Glad you liked it, I heard parts were a littel cheesey:)
Congrats on baby #3. Yay!! Maybe a girl this time:)