Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pumpkin Pie!!

Last Saturday Reid decided he wanted to make a pumpkin pie by sratch. SHOCK!!! So I went and bought all of the spices and things he would need. For the record we did not use pumpkin from the can. We got a pie pumpkin and cooked it and did what needed to be done to get it ready. The pie turned out great, it was the best pumpkin pie I have ever had. Everything always tastes better when you don't have to make it. I helped a little but Reid did most of it and cleaned up after himself. I was very proud of him. Here's some pics during the process.



3 comments:

The Felix Family said...

WOW I am impressed!!! It looks really good.

The Husted Handful said...

Impressive...looks yummy!

Melinda said...

I am extremely impressed. I'm all for buying one at the store, and there's no way my husband would make one from scratch!