Sunday, November 9, 2008

Owens Farm

On Thursday...some friends and the boys and I went to Owens Farm. We got to go on a Hay ride, see the clidesdale horses (not sure how to spell that), and got to feed the goats. The boys had so much fun feeding the goats. I thought Luke would be scared but he loved it. He kept on grabbing food and holding it out. He would laugh everytime the goats would lick his hand. Cameron wanted to stay with the goats longer. We also saw some bulls and some ponies. When we first got there Luke saw the horses and said, "I wanna ride it!" We had a great time!!!!



8 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I love Clydesdale horses. They are so pretty!

And way to go, Cameron! What a big step. I can't even imagine having to change 2 kids diapers, Brittany!

LucyH said...

I am very impressed with Reid and his baking abilities! I'll always respect someone willing to make anything from scratch. I'm dreading the potty training with Anders. I'll have to try the chart. GReat job Cameron!!!!!!!!

Nikki Nielson said...

Looks like fun! I think it is so fun when little kids love animals and aren't scared of them. Wow I wish I was there to have some of that pumpkin pie, I am impressed!

Anonymous said...

Luke looks like such a BIG boy! They both look like they had so much fun. You're such a good mommy.

Miss you!

Mary Ann said...

I love all the pictures. your boys are so cute!

Shannon said...

Your boys are so big! I love all the pics! Great job Cameron! I'm so proud of you!

Laura said...

yea cameron!! I cant imagine life with only one child in diapers. I still have such a long way to go!! You are always finding fun things to do with your boys. I love your ideas!

Anonymous said...

You always do such fun things:) Your boys are getting so big!! Nice job Cameron on the potty training...or I should say nice job Brittney!:)