Sunday, November 16, 2008

Come and Gone!!!

We just got back from taking my mom to the airport to head back home. It was really sad to say goodbye. Cameron started crying big time as we were leaving the airport. He misses her so much..the whole drive home he kept on saying," I want to see Grandma..I want grandma!!! It is so sad but he'll be okay. We had such a great time having her here. In the mornings Cameron would go into her room and lay with her for a little while and was always wanting grandma to help him or be right next to him. He loved having her here. We got to spend time with my uncle Mark and his family on Friday night and had so much fun. Grandma let the boys pick out a toy that they wanted. We also got some Christmas shopping done and a pedicure while they were taking a nap on Saturday. I had so much fun with her. I was thinking I don't think she has ever stayed at our house, we always lived close except for when we were at school. It was nice to finally have her stay with us and see our new house. We are excited to see her again in March.

Cuddling with Grandma!!!!!!!


On Friday my brother David got engaged to Ashley Hansen...we are thrilled and couldn't be more excited for them. She is going to be a great addition to the family!!! Congrats David and Ashley...we love you!!!! They are getting married on March 6.

5 comments:

The Felix Family said...

I can't believe you won't see her again until March. You are one brave person! Good thing for a wedding!!! Isn't it crazy to think that my sister and your brother will be married? So cool!! David is awesome I couldn't have picked someone better for Ash!

Sarah Rowley said...

Poor Cameron! I bet he made your mom feel so special. Grandma's are the best! I don't see my mom very often so I am so glad that my kids have their other grandma so close. Your mom looks too young to be your mom!

The Nielsons said...

It looks like you had a great time with Grandma..I wish I could have been there. The boys are so cute. Cameron will get over it probably sooner than your mom. I know she misses you dearly. I am so excited for David. It will be great to see you in March if not sooner.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

So glad that your Mom got to visit and that you guys had a good time! Congrats to your brother! We miss you!

Heidi said...

It is so hard for little kids to say goodbye because they just don't understand! We have out-of-state grandparents so we know how that goes very well! That is great they were able to come visit!