Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oktoberfest!!!!

Today in our city they had a festival called Oktoberfest. I know some of you are thinking isn't that where people just go to drink Beer. Well here it was a family festival and we decided to take the kids. It really wasn't as good as we had hoped it would be and the lines for food were way too long. We let the kids do some painting and they had an old firetruck that all the kids could climb on and sit in. Cameron and Luke loved the painting and especially the climbing on the fire truck. It was quite a warm day out so we stayed for just a little while then went out to lunch. It was nice to get out of the house and to do something as a family. Of course I took some pictures of our fun!!!



My 3 men!!!!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! I've always thought it was weird that Oktoberfest is in Sept!

Melinda said...

We wanted to go, but Tommy's soccer game was smack dab in the middle of the day! We just couldn't find the time. Hopefully, we'll be able to go next year! Looks like it was fun! I love a good Oktoberfest!

Necia said...

So fun! I love going to stuff like that. Update: They are going to induce me on Oct 8th...wish me luck and that she comes out a girl :)!!

Juli said...

Looks like so much fun! I always loved Oktoberfest.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun. They boys look like they are thoroughly enjoying it. I know mine would.

We miss you guys!

Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun! We had soccer/gymnastics or we might have gone. I am glad you guys had a good time.
Hey,Can I add you to my blog stalking sidebar on my blog?

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi! Looks like the boys had a good time. Anything that gets the family together is usually a good time!

Natalie said...

Oh man! It looks like you guys had tons of fun! I bet the little boys loved it! I'm glad you are liking Texas. How is decorating your new house coming, or have you already got everything in its place?

The Husted Handful said...

Looks like fun!!

I'm so happy your on here too!! What a great way to keep in touch! I was bummed when I found out you moved and we didn't hang out one last time too! How are you liking Texas??