Monday, September 8, 2008

Knee Surgery!!

Reid had knee surgery today to repair a torn meniscus. Everything went great and now he starts the rehab and healing process. He is pretty sore but is doing better than I thought he would be doing. The pain meds must really be working. He will stay home for the next couple of days and will be on crutches for a couple of days and then he will have to see a physical therapist for 4-6 weeks. I hope he gets feeling better soon, and I must say how greatful I am for modern medicine and doctors.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Isn't modern medicine great! I hope his recovery is quick and easy (for both of you!)I hope you guys are liking Texas! Make sure you call us when you're home for the holidays, we'd love to see you!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Glad to hear everything went well! hopefully he will be back on his feet in no time. I'm greatful for modern medicine to (epidural)!!!!

Laura said...

knee surgery, yuck! brandon was saying recently that he missed having reid around because they had a lot in common. and I miss you too! i keep thinking that you guys are just on vacation. i hope you are enjoying texas.

Diana Carver Photography said...

I'm glad everything went well witht the surgery. Let us know if there are any funny stories of Reid on pain meds. I have heard that people sometimes act silly on them. :)

LucyH said...

I hear of this surgery being done more and more. Glad he doing well though and I hope you are feeling better too!