Sunday, August 3, 2008

Last weekend in Arizona




This post is late but I finally got a chance to get the pictures uploaded. We had such a blast. We started off the day with a traditional 5 am Lake trip. After the lake we all went home and took a nap and for dinner we went to Amazing Jake's. We had such a great time and the boys had a ton of fun riding all the kid rides. The whole day could not have been better. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had to live so close to my family. I already miss being able to see them whenever I want to. I can't wait to come back home and visit. Thank you mom and dad for such a fun and special weekend. We are so happy we had the chance to stay a couple more days.

4 comments:

meg said...

Looks like so much fun. We just had a family camping/lake trip, too. The boys looked like they were having a blast--and Reid is very talented to be wake-boarding with a child!

Spencer and Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun at the lake. I miss being able to do that. I hope all is going well in Texas.

The Felix Family said...

I am sad you aren't in Arizona anymore. Your family is by far the FUNNEST family to go to the lake with. I love going with them. I hope all is going well and you are getting settled in your new house. Good luck with everything.

Deanne Wahl said...

I want to see some pics. I feel so bad that we never came over, but we left sooner than we thought we would. I hope all is going great. You are such an amazing person and I am really going to miss having you around. Please keep in touch and tell Cameron that JoAnn and Jay say HI.