Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here at Last!!!

The long awaited moment has arrived. I finally have pictures of my new house to show you all. After several of you have asked I decided I better get going. I decided to make them into a slide show. I still have lots to do and lots of pictures to hang but here it is so far. The first weekend we were here Reid's parents and grandparents came to help us get settled so with a little decorating tips and help making the beautiful floral arrangement, my house feels more and more like home everyday. Hope you all enjoy!!!!!

11 comments:

meg said...

I love it! It looks like you have done alot of work and it's so cute! I'm glad you are having fun and happy to be where you are at! Keep us updated on any work that you do!

LucyH said...

So cute and love the outside. i'm glad you are adjusting. We miss you here in Coolidge!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Cute house. So lucky you found something you really like and that you were able to sell your old house! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love your house! Your yard is so nice and green:) Glad you're all moved in! I totally miss talking to you. You will have no problem making friends. Good luck with everything:)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I looks so cute! I love brick houses and your backyard so nice and green! and I love the pic of Cams little tiny bed in that big bedroom, so cute!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I looks so cute! I love brick houses and your backyard so nice and green! and I love the pic of Cams little tiny bed in that big bedroom, so cute!

Heidi said...

Beautiful! Glad you're getting nice and settled.

Tiffany said...

Love it!! We sure miss ya!! Sorry about the ant bites! Poor little guy!

Diana Carver Photography said...

It seems like you guys have been busy. I love the bricks and fire place. I am glad everything is going well. We miss you here!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's very cute. I love brick houses. You are doing great decorating too.

Natalie said...

I love your new place! How exciting! I hope you enjoy living in Texas, I'm sure you'll love it!