Monday, August 4, 2008

Finally get our stuff!!!

Tomorrow morning our moving truck will deliver all our stuff to our new house. I have been impatiently waiting. We have been staying at a temporary living apartment, which has been nice but I am so ready to get into our house. I am anxious to get everything settled. We are also excited that my in-laws get to come on Wednesday to help us move in. We are excited to see them and to get the chance to spend some time with them. I will post pictures when we get things more settled. Hope everyone is doing great!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Good luck with everything! I loved your last post, it made me want to cry!

uniquelynat said...

i can't wait to see pics of your new little home. i am sooo sad that you are gone already. i know you will have a blast. you are such a great person and you will have no trouble making new friends and fitting in right away! love ya britney!

Spencer and Menolly said...

I can't believe you are actually gone! The summer went so fast. I am gonna miss you. Good luck in your new town. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Laura said...

ward campout is today, wish you guys were going to be there. its not quite the same with you guys gone. :(

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Brittney glad that you guys made it safe!Sorry, I couldn't even hardly talk to you that last time on the phone cause I was about to cry! You have been such a good friend of mine and I'm just so sad that you are gone! We need to stay in touch, my parents live close to your parents so when ever you come to visit give me a call and I'll come in, we can do lunch or something. and I know the kids would love to play. Seriously Brittney thanks for being such a good friend, for all the late nights, painting Emmy's room, the guys watching countless hours of football, and all the other good memories.

LucyH said...

Hey, we miss you already. Keep us posted on your blog with the new house and life. Hope eveything is going well!