Friday, May 30, 2008

Quite the talker!!!


I was looking over my blog and realized that I have more posts about Cameron lately. So I thought I would post something about Luke. Surprizingly, he has become quite the talker these days. Mainly he is copying the sounds we are making but he now says, Thank you, Grandpa, Grandma, I stinky, I love you, nana, mama, dada. He can also point to eyes and say eyes, and if you ask him to point to your nose he will. He also says mmmmm...for the noise a cow makes. He will call out for me and try to find me around the house saying "Mama, mama." He is definitely talking a lot sooner than Cameron did. It is amazing how different they both are. I can't believe he will be going to nursery in a month. Such a cutie!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute. Vin is big on copying noises too. These are such fun stages they are at. Nursery, wow! That came way too fast.

Wiser Family said...

Brittany ! I miss you! What is going on? When are yoU LEAVING? Your little luke is so cute! Glad he is talking so much! Did you make that cake? It is amazing! Lost my phone but i should be getting a new one soon and I will call you! love ya!
jenny wiser

Deanne Wahl said...

I can't believe he is talking so much. We really need to hang out! Luke looks so big in that picture. Let me know if you need any help with moving or watching kids!

Heidi said...

He's such a cutie!

I love Cameron's cake! We wanted to go to the park but we had something going on that day. I remember though thinking about you guys and how windy it was! Glad you had a good time despite that!