Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Reid!!

Today is Reid's Birthday!!! So I can't help but take the chance to brag about him and tell him how much I love him. He is such a wonderful husband and father. He is always so understanding and patient with me. The boys adore him and they get so excited when he comes home or anytime he is around. I can tell they already look up to him. He is such a great example to me and I am constantly learning things through and with him. I can't imagine my life without him next to me. I want to thank him for all he does for me and our little family, he does so much for us. Hope you have a wonderful day babe. I love you with all my heart!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Harvey Family said...

Happy Birthday Reid and Cameron! Lots of birthdays to celebrate in the Haynie home! So fun!

We have decided to make our blog private. Send us your email and we will send you an invite. mel.and.2bjs@gmail.com

We love looking at your blog. Your boys are precious!

Deanne Wahl said...

That is alot of Birthdays in a row. Happy B-day to Reid. Sorry we took off so quick today. We just found out that Jay has strep too and all the kids were about to drive me insane :) I am so glad you are staying longer. We will take all the time we can get!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

What a guy, Happy Birthday Reid!

The Kemptons said...

Happy Birthday to Reid! Brit, was wondering when you were moving to Texas. I want to see you before you move, if that is ok. Also I still need your email address to send you an invite to our blog. Send it to tiffanykempton@gmail.com