Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Big 3!!!

Today is Cameron's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe how fast it has gone by, it seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time. I am so grateful to have Cameron as part of our family. He truly is such a sweet little guy and such a joy to have around. He is always so happy and is such a great example of the love of Christ. He has such a sweet and gentle heart. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful son, and am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the opportunity to be his mom. I am the luckest mom ever. I love you Cameron!!



May 18 2005

May 18, 2008

4 comments:

LucyH said...

Such a cute kid. You are lucky!

meg said...

You've had a birthday, shout Hooray
We want to sing to you today
One year older and wiser too
Happy Birthday to you!

Pass that one on to him for us!

Harvey Family said...

What a beautiful baby he was!!! And a handsome little man too!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Holy cow he's grown up! He's no longer that little baby that I remember!