Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Horse Ride




On Friday a good friend of mine Sarah, let us come and ride her horse. The boys absolutely loved it. I made the mistake of telling Cameron the night before. He kept on asking when we were going to go ride the horse. He rode with Sarah and then wanted me to go for a ride with him. I also took Luke, he was a little nervous but had a fun time and was laughing after the first few minutes. Cameron also got to ride it by himself. We had so much fun. Thanks Sarah!!!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

Beautiful Horses!! Are you guys in Texas now? We need to talk more...I miss yoU!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Michelle beat me to the punch. Are you here yet? Were you able to sell your house?? Let me know so we can get together!

Anonymous said...

Your boys look so cute and little on that big horse!:) I'm impressed that Cameron got on by himself!