Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Party Time!!

On May 21 we had a birthday Party for Cameron. We decided on a party at the park. It was super windy but we had a great time. I want to thank everyone that came to celebrate with us and for the many wonderful presents.


It was cupcakes in the shape of a cake. Cameron loved the bugs on top.
After eating a cupcake, the frosting was everywhere.The many things he got from all his friends. I think we are set for a very long time. Thanks everyone!!!!

Cameron trying on his Bob the builder belt and hard hat. He likes to wear them around the house trying to fix things.

2 comments:

meg said...

I'm so glad to see that you take pictures of all the loot, too. I always do that and I get teased because it drives the girls crazy cuz they just want to play with them. Looks like it was lots of fun!

The Kemptons said...

It looked like he had a good time. Happy late birthday Cameron.