Monday, May 2, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa visit!

In April my parents were able to come out to visit. We had such a wonderful time with them and miss them so much. We did all sorts of things while they were here. Before grandma came she promised that she would go and have lunch with Cameron at his school so the friday they were here we were able to meet Cameron at the school for lunch. He was so excited to show grandma and grandpa the school and what he was eating for lunch. My dad even had the opportunity to read a book to Cameron's class, it was so cute to see and all the kids really enjoyed it. On Saturday Cameron had a soccer game, he was so excited to have grandma and grandpa there to watch. We also colored some easter eggs with them. Owen wasn't very friendly and kindly avoided my parents, but on sunday he sat on Grandpa's lap during sacrament meeting. Luke was so excited to spend time playing with grandpa while Cameron was at school. Cameron and Luke both rode with me to take them back to the airport and they both cried for 20 mins or so on the way home, because they missed grandma and grandpa. It broke my heart to see them so sad. Cameron kept on saying we just love it when they are here and Luke kept asking why they had to go home so soon. It was hard to see them so sad, but I told them that we will see them again sometime soon, not sure how soon but that seemed to help. We sure love having them here and miss them when they are not!!! We love you grandma and grandpa!! Thanks for coming to visit us!















1 comments:

Leann said...

So don't tell your dad, but it is so funny for me to see him with gray-ish hair. To me, he's still the same age as when I was in high school. Thanks for the updates. Glad you are doing well!