Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Farm!

Last week Luke, Owen and I were invited to go to a little farm thing with some friends. The boys were really excited to go and see some animals. When we got out of the car we saw some little goats just roaming around in the kid play area. Owen immediately walked right up to them and started petting them. These goats were the friendliest I have ever seen. The goats would just stand there and let the kids pet them. Owen loved these goats and kept on calling them doggies. He could have spent the entire day just petting those goats. We also got to see some other little animals, like a tiny pig the size of a bunny, some reptiles, a chinchilla(not sure on spelling), guinea pig and some others. We also got to feed some goats, pigs, and a donkey. The lady had a bunch of loaves of bread that we would feed to the animals and we got to stay there as long as we wanted, I think we fed them for a least 45 minutes or so. Luke and Owen loved it. Owen really loved feeding the donkey and was not afraid to stick the food out to him. He became so attached to this donkey that even after we were done feeding it Owen just stood on the fence petting and talking to the donkey, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was loving every minute! I was able to get pictures on my phone but not sure how to get them off and on the computer yet, I was able to get about 3 pictures before my camera died. Here's Owen and Luke petting the goats.


0 comments: