Monday, June 21, 2010

Cameron

The other day I was holding Owen and he was getting a little fussy because he was tired, Cameron looked over at me and said,"Mom you need to get him some of that lotion that is supposed to calm babies down and help them sleep, you know the one from the commercial, I think it's from Johnsons and Johnsons. Yeah mom that should work!" I just started laughing. Apparently we watch way too much TV at our house...haha. He is so funny and comes up with some of the most funny and crazy things. He also remembers everything and I mean everything. He is growing up into such a great little guy. I love him to pieces!!

2 comments:

The Felix Family said...

That's funny!! I love that he knew of was from Johnson & Johnson!

Natalie said...

So cute! What a very smart kid! :)