Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

Yeah, I know these are way late but I still wanted to share them.

We had some friends come over to decorate eggs and had a blast.
Little monsters, I mean finished eggs!!

This year we had our ward egg hunt on the same day and time that Cameron had a soccer game. So I took Luke and Owen to the ward hunt and Reid took Cameron to his game. Since I took Luke and Owen by myself, Luke's buddy Skylar helped him get some eggs during the hunt. Luke loves Skylar and they have a really cute bond, Yes Skylar is 14 but he is so sweet with Luke and they have become best buds. Skylar will come find Luke every Sunday to say hi, Luke adores him.

Luke and Skylar
Luke showing Skylar all the eggs he got.
Owen just waking up from a nap in the carseat, he missed the whole egg hunt.

We also went to an egg hunt led by the city so Cameron could have a chance to go on an egg hunt. They both got tons of eggs and had a blast doing it. The boys were so excited Easter morning when they found bubbles and waterguns. (they think the Easter bunny always brings bubbles so I had to keep that going)
Cameron checking out what he got.
Owen loves his stacker.
Luke showing what he got
Nana sent each of the boys a Dr. Seuss book with a coordinating character. Cameron and Luke have been carrying their characters around with them all over the house. The characters were a big hit. Owen is still not sure about his yet but I am sure that will change. Thanks Nana!! We love you!
The boys also got some Woody and Buzz shirts from Grandmama and Papa and are always asking to wear them. Thank you, we love you!!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

OMGosh... your eggs are awesome! I think it's so funny that we have the same easter baskets as you guys do!! Gotta love WalMart!

Anonymous said...

They are soooo stinkin cute Brit. I love it. And they are getting so big.

You're not that late, I haven't even done Easter pics yet. I need to get on that :-)