Sunday, January 17, 2010

Funny boys!!!

Some cute and funny things my boys have said lately:

At Cameron's preschool Thanksgiving party, we were eating the food the kids had prepared for all the parents and Cameron said, "This is so yummy, thanks to me!"

Before Christmas, Cameron and Luke had been watching Polar Express for days and days, one day Cameron came up to me and said," Mom I think Luke and I are on the naughty list!" I said, "Well, why do you think that?" Cameron said,"because we don't listen to you!" I told him that if he would listen and do what I asked he would be on the nice list again. He kept on asking the rest of that day if he was on the nice list yet.

So the other day I colored my hair and as I was putting Cameron and Luke in their beds for nap Cameron looked at me and said, "Mom your hair looks like something...like something amazing!" I couldn't help but laugh and smile.

Cameron has been learning a lot of songs in preschool and has been teaching them to Luke. So the song is called months of the year and it lists out the months of the year, Luke started singing, "January, February, March, and April, May, June, July and Octipus. I was laughing so hard, and had to tell him it is August. Funny boy!

These two boys have been so crazy lately. They come up with all sorts of songs and stories. They like to pretend they are spiderman, they wrestle each other, they have way too much fun and also get in trouble together. I think Luke is really going to miss Cameron next year when Cameron goes to school.

These pictures aren't the best but here they are:

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How cute! "thanks to me"....love that one!

Diana Carver Photography said...

School? Already?!

So fun to here them sign and find out what they think the lyrics are.

Natalie said...

So funny! They are such cute boys too! :) Hope you're loving texas!