Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 year stats

On Monday I took Luke to the doctor for his 3 year well check up. He was really good and luckily didn't have to get any shots.

Stats:
weight: 31 lbs 50%
height: 37.5 inches 50%

As the doctor was checking him and listening to his heart, she said," Luke what does your heart say?" Before Luke could answer Cameron said, " His heart says I love Jesus!" The doctor and I started laughing and then the doctor said, "You are right!" I thought is was super cute. I am amazed at how much these little boys understand. It reminds me that they are such special gifts from our Heavenly Father and are so innocent and sweet. I love them to pieces!!

4 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is so cute! It's so fun to hear what they are thinking in their minds.

Natalie said...

How precious is that! What a sweet child! :)

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

That is the sweetest thing!

sassy red said...

Oh, that is sweet!:)