Friday, December 25, 2009

The White stuff...in Texas!!

Would you believe it, we woke up to a white Christmas. Feels like it really is Christmas. Luke has never really been in snow and was so excited to go out and play in it. In the first couple of steps outside he fell right on his butt on the ice. It reminded me of my days in Rexburg falling on the ice or watching people fall, gotta love it!! Cameron had no interest in going out, so Luke and I went out and had a snow ball fight, and just played. Luke took a stab at a snow angel but it didn't work, he just got the snow all over him. We had a lot of fun out in it. I loved seeing the excitment on Luke's face as we were out there, he absolutely loved it except for when it made his hands really cold.
So cute!!

This picture makes me want to add some flavoring and eat it. Snow cone anyone?!...ha ha!!

3 comments:

Rogers Family said...

How awesome!! I'm so jealous :-). Looks like you guys had a great christmas.

Deanne Wahl said...

I love your family pics! And what a great thing to wake up to Christmas morning. I can't believe how big your boys are now! I miss you all a ton. Jay still talks about Cameron. Let us know when you are in Arizona and maybe we could see ya!

Deanne Wahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.