Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ward Christmas party and Santa!!

Friday night we had our ward Christmas party. It was good food and great company. It was pot luck type dinner. They also had a slide show that was playing of pics throughout the year. There was one of me huge pregnant like 9 days before I had Owen on the 4th of July, yeah that was special. Also some pics of Reid's men's canoe trip, it was pretty funny. The primary kids all got up and sang us a song. Cameron was so cute and just sang away, I had no idea he knew the song. After all the kids sang, Santa came. The whole time we were in line to see him Luke wanted me to hold him and kept on saying over and over again, "Mom, I nervous to see Santa!" When it was our turn Cameron could hardly contain himself, he sat right down and started telling Santa what he wanted. Luke was a little hesitant but walked up and sat down. Owen did a great job, he took a liking to Santa but would not look at him. It worked out great for me, I didn't even have to take them to the mall.




1 comments:

LucyH said...

That baby is so stinkin cute! Miss you!