Sunday, September 20, 2009

Game

On Saturday Cameron had his first soccer game. He was so excited to finally get to wear his "number shirt" as he calls it. We had so much fun watching these little guys play. Most of the time they had no idea what they were doing and gave us some pretty good laughs. One time Cameron was by the goal so he picked the ball up with his hands, put it back down, then kicked it in the wrong goal. He was so excited that he made a goal, we just didn't tell him it was the wrong goal. We are excited to watch more of his games and watching him progress. We had a great time! Way to go Cameron, we are so proud of you!




5 comments:

The Felix Family said...

He looks pretty dang tough in the uniform. What a fun thing to go watch!!

Jessica said...

He looks so cute out there! Sports are sooo much fun now at this age, I can't wait to get Chance more involved next year (you have to be 5 for most sports out here!)

Lisa said...

That's so cute. I can't wait to get Tate into sports. We miss ya. Let me know when you come to AZ again!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable in his uniform! I wish you lived closer so I could take pics of your boys, too! They'd be the cutest models ever.

The Husted Handful said...

Way to go Cameron..I love the uniform!