Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 months old stats!

Owen at 2 months.

Weight: 11 lbs 4.5 oz 45-50th percentile
Height: 22 1/8 inches 25th percentile

He is such a sweet little guy. He has started smiling and coo at us now. He is always happy and rarely cries. He sleeps a good 6-7 hours at night. He can hold his head up pretty good. He loves tummy time and will usually fall asleep in that position. He is also a momma's boy already and loves to cuddle with me. Reid will be holding him and he will fuss a little and the minute I take him he stops, he sure loves his momma. I am so happy to have this little guy in our family.





4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Wow I can see Luke in Owen in that first picture like crazy. What a cute boy he is.

Jessica said...

One thing is for sure...you guys make some cute babies! I also have to agree with Cory!

Jen said...

He is so adorable!!! He sounds like such a good baby. Derek is a little stink...you want to trade? jk. I can't believe he is sleeping long at night. I am still on the 2-3 hour schedule at night and it stinks!!! You will have to let me know next your in AZ and I can come and take some pictures for you! Call me...we need to catch up! I miss ya!

Tiffany said...

oh he is so cute! looks like the other boys so much!! i sure miss ya!! i will text ya one day when i can think straight! talia hasn't been my friend lately