Saturday, August 22, 2009

Soccer!!

Today was Camerons first soccer practice. Reid took him while Luke, Owen and I stayed home. When I asked Cameron how it was, the first thing he said was "I can't talk when the coach is talking". So of course I look to Reid to clarify. Reid told me that Cameron kept on interupting the coach saying how fast he can run and what not. Needless to say Reid had a little talk with him on the way home. The first thing I thought was oh great we have have the annoying kid who won't leave the coach alone. Hopefully he will get better at waiting until the coach is done. Cameron also said he had a lot of fun. He looked so cute in his cleats and shin guards. His first game in on September 12th. Cameron has been so excited to play and I am glad that it is finally here, now I don't have to hear him asking me when soccer starts on a daily basis if not a couple of times a day. I can't wait to see how he will do in the games.

4 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

SUper CUTE Brit! He is getting so big!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Ok that does not seam like Cameron to me! I can't believe he is even old enough to play soccer! But your right he does look super cute in all his stuff!

Please call when you come I would love to see you! Even if you need me to come in, whatever!

The Pyfer Party said...

So cute! I love when they start to get involved in stuff!

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up! It's so fun when they're old enough to do all the sports and activities:)