Sunday, August 2, 2009

3 weeks old!!

Tomorrow Owen will be 3 weeks old and I can hardly believe it. He is such a fun little guy and a joy to have around. He is an excellent sleeper and only wakes up once in the night, which makes a happy mom. He spends more time awake now and loves his tummy time. I took him to his doctors appointment last week and he was 6lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. The doctor said he must be getting fed really well. I was happy to hear that he is getting enough and growing like he should be. I love seeing Cameron and Luke with him, they are so loving and very gentle. Luke loves to help get diapers and tries to help me change Owen's diapers by undoing buttons and handing me wipes. He still loves to hold Owen any chance he gets. Cameron isn't as interested but still loves to hold Owen and help with somethings.

11 comments:

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Oh, he is so cute I want to reach in and pinch his little cheeks!

Staci said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. He's so cute! I'm glad you guys are all doing well.

The Husted Handful said...

He is so cute!

Necia said...

He is too cute! I love his eyes!!!

Diana Carver Photography said...

Cute little guy! I wish Ashley was as small as him, she seems to really be trying to put on some major weight! :)

Trisha said...

Hi Brittany and Congrats! We've been up in Portland for awhile and I've sort of been out of the loop so sorry the congrats is so late! He is beautiful and it is so fun that you have 3 little boys. Could I please trade my kids' temperments with yours...PLEASE?!!

The Pyfer Party said...

He is so cute!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

He is super cute! But I'm a little confused he is 3 weeks old and still only 6 lbs and 11 oz. That is tiny!

Mary Ann said...

Your little boy is so so cute! Our babies are almost the same age! How fun! Hope you are feeling good!

Mary Ann said...

Acutally.. they were born the same day!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh Brit, he is so cute. Looking at these pictures makes me want mine now. I guess I just have to wait. Keep 'em coming. He's such an adorable baby.