Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I wanna hold it!!!

Today I was watching a Baby Story and Luke came in and was watching it with me. They showed the baby on the TV and he came to me and said I wanna hold it. I said well you can't hold that baby, it is on TV. Then he looked at me and pointed to my stomach and said I wanna hold the baby, now..I want it out...come out!!! I was laughing so hard and had to explain to him that the baby still has to grow and stay in mommies tummy for awhile longer. He is really interested in me and the baby, he also will come to me every once in awhile and ask to kiss the baby, but he will only kiss my bare stomach. It is the sweetest thing. Lets just hope he is good when the baby actually gets here. We find out what we are having in a week from tomorrow, I am so excited and anxious...I just want to know!!!

8 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I am super excited to see what you're having too! I've been stalking your blog, trying to see if you've found out yet:) Let us know when you know.

Lisa said...

Thats so sweet. Tate had no interest in Adley when she was in my stomach or even the first 5 months she was out. Good luck on your ultra sound. I will think happy pink thoughts for you!

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is so precious! Scott only points to the baby in my belly when I ask, but he doesn't really show much interest. I can't wait to hear what you are having!

The Felix Family said...

That is so cute! I bet he will be great with it. I can't wait for you to find out.

The Pyfer Party said...

Cute!

Laura said...

cute story, thanks for sharing. I am checking your blog often to see what you are having...

Heidi said...

Let us know as soon as you know what you're having! So excited for you.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

That is so sweet. I bet he'll be a great big brother! Can't wait to see what you are having! Thinking pink!